41-2806 KGL 2,0 sw (cold devices - black)
Product no.: 300087
- very flexible and pliable cable for non-stationary electrical loads
- connection of lamps, monitors, computers, printers, copiers, mobile devices and much more
- plastic-coated aluminium strip, two-wire copper min. 0.34 mm² fine wire
- shielding (alternating electric field, 50 Hz mains voltage)
- reduction of the alternating magnetic field through twisting
- protection class 1 - with PE protective wire
Shielded flexible cable for connection of mobile devices moulded Schuko plug and cold appliance socket.
The cold appliance connection cable KGL 2.0 is preferably used for additional shielding of PCs and peripheral devices such as printers, monitors, scanners and the like.
For more information, see the product data sheet above.