41-4448 UPSD60 (flat)
- flush-mounted boxes for shielding low-frequency alternating electric fields
- special metal vacuum coating
- standardised unit screw spacing
- mounting with screw or spreader fastening
- potential connection cable 1.5 mm² (CU, solid, rigid)
The shielded flush-mounted device boxes are specially metal vacuum-coated flush-mounted boxes for reducing low-frequency alternating electric fields. The metal coating is on the outside of the box and is provided with a riveted 1.5 mm² potential equalisation wire. This is connected to conventional plug-in terminals (Wago, Weidmüller) and the shielding wire of the cable or the PE (yellow/green) of an unshielded cable.
For more information, see the product data sheet above.