41-4483 HWSD65 (flat)
Product no.: 300012
- cavity wall boxes for shielding low-frequency alternating electric fields
- special metal vacuum coating
- standardised unit screw spacing
- mounting with screw or spreader fastening
- potential connection wire 1.5 mm² (CU, solid, rigid)
The shielded cavity wall boxes are special metal vacuum-coated cavity wall boxes for the reduction of low-frequency alternating electric fields. The metal coating is on the outside of the box and is provided with a riveted 1.5 mm² potential equalisation wire. This is connected with box terminals up to the functional equipotential bonding bar.
For more information, see the product data sheet above.