HiFreq-Standard-Powder - 3 litres (HF shielding paint)
Product no.: 201077
69.90 €(1 l = 23.30 €)
Product data sheet
incl. VAT, plus delivery
in stockDelivery time: 1-2 day(s)
- for large-area shielding of high-frequency electromagnetic waves, low-frequency alternating electric fields and dissipation of static charges
- best price-performance ratio with the optimised high-frequency shielding paint HiFreq-Standard-Fluid with coarser pigmentation, slightly less tensile adhesion and, compared to the Biologa Danell shielding paint HiFreq-Premium-Fluid, a shielding effect in the midfield
- In powder form for easy stirring with water
- Very long shelf life of approx. 5 years
- without preservatives
- suitable for 5G frequencies
- very low-emission shielding paint for indoor use metal-free, physically extremely stable, durable and non-oxidising, frost-resistant
- high water resistance, elastically soft
Electrically highly conductive wall coating based on synthetic resin. The paint is vapour diffusible and contains no solvents, plasticisers, low-volatile organic compounds, formaldehyde or ammonia. HiFreq Standard Fluid adheres well to most non-greasy and load-bearing surfaces indoors and can be easily painted or wallpapered over.
For more information, see the product data sheet above.