NA 16-2P Standard
- demand switch for automatic monitoring in narrow version, usually for one circuit/room
- touch sensor for easy operation
- unstabilised DC test voltage for more accurate detection of the loads - 100 volts DC
- convenient teach-in function for load detection of individual loads
- switches critical loads such as small LED lamps
- with PE connection, also suitable for TT networks e.g. Norway
- very robust device with 2 years warranty
- incl. mini indicator lamp KO-L-NA (Euro flat plug) for function monitoring directly in the switched circuit/room
Since the invention of the „field disconnector“ by Biologa in 1976, Biologa „mains disconnectors“ have stood for a long tradition, know-how and high quality. Therefore, we are pleased to present you the new Biologa Danell „Demand switches“ generation.
For more information, see the product data sheet above.