Sunshine 64 [Store] (300 cm, ecru)
- for extensive shielding of high-frequency, electromagnetic waves
- transparent fabric with 100 % textile characteristics, easy to assemble
- very good shielding qualities
- ideal curtain material with soft drape, thanks to incorporated filling finish band
- Sunshine 64 is a very decorative, high-frequency shielding polyester fabric with incorporated silvered fine copper threads. The polyester fabric has an anti-static effect.
The 300 cm wide version incl. filling finish band, only available from Biologa, is particularly suited for high rooms.
Sunshine 64 is preferentially used as a curtain material in front of windows, doors, or walls, or as a basic material for bed canopies and can be easily tailored or sewn.
For more information, see the product data sheet above.