- Radio demand switch for automatic or manual switching of loads up to 3600 watts, suitable for all types of loads
- Diagnostic circuit for the detection of permanent consumers
- Building biology wireless technology according to enOcean standard Receiver module
- Short-circuit proof and overvoltage proof according to IEC
- Very robust device with 2 years warranty
- incl. mini indicator lamp KO-L-NA for function monitoring directly in the switched circuit/room
The unique mains decoupler NA 16-1P radio finds its place in every fuse box due to its slim design of 17 mm and can be extended almost at will.
The operating and display elements (touch sensor, multi-colour display), make the new Biologa Danell mains decoupler generation very easy to operate and are particularly user-friendly.
The comfortable function test by the included mini indicator light directly in the switched room ensures all-round safe uncoupling.
Preferably for one circuit/room. Simultaneous decoupling of several circuits is also possible under consideration of the max. rated power.
- Automatic and/or manual switch-off
- Time function - Snooze 60 min
- Range signalling
- Building biologically harmless HF signal with very weak transmission power only present when the hand-held transmitter is actuated. Hand and wall transmitter without batteries.
- Other modules (such as radio-controlled sockets) can be integrated
- 3~phase cut-off with optionally available auxiliary relay (NA16-HR4S)
- Also with shielded electrical installation (protection class 1 distributor)
Attention: For Swiss customers, distribution via our representative in Switzerland => Mensch und Technik -> Kontakt