- Demand switch for automatic monitoring in narrow design, usually for one circuit/room
- Touch sensor for easy operation
- Unstabilised DC test voltage for accurate detection of loads 200 volts DC
- short-circuit proof and overvoltage proof according to IEC incl. temperature monitoring
- Very robust device with 2 years warranty
- incl. mini indicator lamp KO-L-NA for function monitoring directly in the switched circuit/room.
- Teach-in function for existing small loads
Since the invention of the "field disconnector" by Biologa in 1976, Biologa "mains disconnectors" have stood for a long tradition, know-how and high quality. Therefore, we are pleased to present you the new Biologa Danell "Demand switch" generation.
The NA 16-1P Standard demand switch finds its place in almost every distribution board due to its slim design of 17mm.
The demand switch has a teach-in function and detects even the smallest loads from 1.5 watts. These include LED lamps, bedside lamps, dimmers, refrigerators with bi-metal switches, water and hospital beds with digital control and their own power supply, as well as all other ohmic loads such as high-voltage halogen lamps (G9), incandescent lamps, etc.
The teach-in function as well as the operating and display elements (single micro push-button, multi-colour display - "RGB LED") make the new generation of Biologa Danell demand switches very easy to operate and particularly user-friendly.
The convenient function test by means of the supplied mini indicator lamp directly in the switched room ensures all-round safe decoupling.
Preferably for one circuit/room. Simultaneous disconnection of several circuits is also possible, provided the max. rated power is observed.
Attention: For Swiss customers, distribution via our representative in Switzerland => Mensch und Technik -> Kontakt